- (Arnon, 7 Nov) Introducing Bluetooth Smart: Part 1: A look at both classic and new technologies, and Introducing Bluetooth Smart: Part 2: Applications and updates, by Decuir, IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, 2014.
- Will IEEE 802.15.4 make ubiquitous networking a reality?: a discussion on a potential low power, low bit rate standard, by Zheng and Lee, IEEE Communications Magazine, 2004.
- (Guy, 14 Nov) Extending IP to Low-Power, Wireless Personal Area Networks, by Hui and Culler, IEEE Internet Computing, 2008.
- (Meital, 14 Nov) The 6LoWPAN architecture by Geoff Mulligan, EmNets 2007.
- (Tomer, 21 Nov) How low energy is bluetooth low energy? Comparative measurements with ZigBee/802.15.4, by Siekkinen et al, WCNCS 2012.
- (Anis, 21 Nov) Performance evaluation of IEEE 802.15.4 for low-rate wireless personal area networks, by Lee, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 2006.
- (Shachar, 28 Nov) Securing communication in 6LoWPAN with compressed IPsec, by Raza, Duquennoy, and Chung, DCOSS 2011.
- (Ophir, 28 Nov) 6LoWPAN Compressed DTLS for CoAP, by Raza, Trabalza, and Voigt, DCOSS 2012.
- (Yotam, 5 Dec) AoT: Authentication and Access Control for the Entire IoT Device Life-Cycle, Neto et al., SenSys 2016.
- (Yaron, 5 Dec) MQTT-S — A publish/subscribe protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks, by Hunkeler, Truong, and Stanford-Clark, COMSWARE 2008.
- (Nabil, 12 Dec) Empirical Validation of Commodity Spectrum Monitoring, Nika et al., SenSys 2016.
- (Daniel, 12 Dec) SNOW: Sensor Network over White Spaces, Saifullah et al, SenSys 2016. (a bit more EE than the others).
- (Raed, 19 Dec) Passive Wi-Fi: Bringing Low Power to Wi-Fi Transmissions, Kellogg, Talla, Gollakota, and Smith, NSDI 2016.
- (Ammar, 2 Jan) BackFi: High Throughput WiFi Backscatter, Bharadia, Joshi, Kotaru, Katti, SIGCOMM 2015.
- (Nizan, 26 Dec) SpotFi: Decimeter Level Localization using WiFi, Zhang, Bharadia, and Katti, SIGCOMM 2015.
- (Binyamin, 26 Dec) WearDrive: Fast and Energy-Efficient Storage for Wearables, Huang, Badam, Chandra, and Nightingale, USENIX ATC 2015.
Commercial Applications of Wireless Sensor Networks Using ZigBee, by Wheeler, IEEE Communications Magazine, 2007. Wireless sensor networks: A survey on the state of the art and the 802.15.4 and ZigBee standards, by Baronti et al., Computer Communications (Elsevier), 2007.